This is plug type accessories,also named Separable Connectors.It includes separable Elbow,straight and Tee connector kits.Our separable connectors are widely used in switchgears,transformers,cabinets and other electrical equipments.It is made of EPDM or silicone rubber with integrated field control.And adopts advanced triple-layer( a conductive inner layer,an insulation layer and a conductive outer layer) injection technique to guarantee the interface property to avoid gaps between layers and decrease partial discharge maximally.Our separable connectors are mainly includes IEC type & IEEE type.
- EN 50181 Plug-in type bushings above 1kV up to 52kV and from 250A to 2.5kA for equipment other than liquid filled transformers.
- EN 50180 Bushings above 1kV up to 36kV and from 250A to 3.15kA for liquid filled transformers.
- HD629.1 Test requirements on accessories for used on power cables of rated voltage from 3.6/6(7.2)kV up to 20.8/36(42)kV-Part 1:cables with extruded insulation.
- IEC 60502.4 Power cable with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1kV(U=1.2kV)up to 30kV(U=36kV)-part 4:test requirements on accessories for cable with rated voltages from 6kV up to 30kV(U=36kV.
- lEc60099 Metal oxide surge arresters without gaps for A.C.systems.
- JB/T 8952 Polymer-housed metal oxide surge arresters without gaps for A.C.systems.
- IEEE 386 Separable insulated connector system for power distribution system above 600V.
- GB11032 Metal oxide surge arresters without gaps for A.C.system.
- JB/T 8952 Polymer-housed metal oxide surge arresters without gaps for A.C.systems
- When the product is fitted with a suitable bushing or plug, a fully shielded and hermetically separable connection is provided. Shielding 630A IEEE type Tee connector, directly connect to the bushing of switchgear and the wall bushing of cable branch box.provide fully insulated safety circuits for Switch cabinets and cable branch boxes. The tail can be plugged directly with insulating plugs, but also extend the connection after the connection.
- Head or rear connector with surge arrester.
- Through 630A prefabricated joints to achieve single-phase or three-phase insulated cables and transformers, switchgear, branch boxes and other equipment connected.
- The products is suitable for indoor and outdoor installation, continuous rated current is 630A (900A overload for 8 hours).
- Long-term underwater and others.
- Harsh conditions of operation.
- Cross-section of the cable cross-section of 25mm² ~ 400mm² XLPE cable.
15kV 600A /20kV 600A IEEE type Tee connector